How many floors does this iconic skyscraper in the US have? – Ans: (B) 102. Amazon Quiz Answers Play And Win 5000 3rd September 2021 Is Live Now. This Quiz Start On 3rd September 2021 To 3rd September 2021 On Amazon.
Total Five Questions Available On This Quiz Platforms. Answers The Quiz And Win 5000. You Can Go There: Amazon Teachers Day Special Quiz
Amazon Quiz Answers Short Details
|Name||Amazon Quiz Answers|
|Date||3rd September 2021|
|Time||12:00:00 A.M. To 11:59:00 P.M.|
|Based On||General Knowledge|
|Announcement||18th September 2021|
|Delivered||30th September 2021|
Amazon Quiz Answers – Questions And Answers
1Q. In 2021, Bashar al-Assad was sworn in as the president of which country for the fourth time?
Ans: (C) Syria
2Q. For the first time, astronomers have uncovered evidence of water vapor in the atmosphere of Ganymede, one of the moons of which planet?
Ans: (A) Jupiter
3Q. Delhi University recently introduced ‘Bangabandhu Chair’ to foster better understanding of developments in which country?
Ans: (D) Bangladesh
4Q. What is the order of these insects known as?
Ans: (A) Lepidoptera
5Q. How many floors does this iconic skyscraper in the US have?
Ans: (B) 102
How To Enter The Amazon Quiz
- At First You Can Go Google Play Store And Download Amazon App.
2. Sign In Amazon Account And Go To Fun Zone Section.
3. The Contest Will Commence On 3rd September 2021 From 12:00:00 A.M. To 11:59:00 P.M. (IST).
4. Once You Have Signed In, To The Amazon App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
5. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Drew Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
Terms And Conditions
Amazon Quiz Answers Quiz Time Is Brought To You By Amazon Seller Services Private Limited And Made Available To You By Amazon Seller Services Private Limited. Please Read Their Terms And Conditions Before Entering The Contest. You Agree That By Participating In This Contest Eligibility Requirements As Provided Herein Below. These T&Cs Are In Addition In Addition To The Amazon Conditions Of Use To Which You Agree By Using Amazon And Its Mobile/Tablet Application Or Mobile Site There Of. To The Extent, The Amazon Conditions Of Use Are Inconsistent With Their T&Cs; These T&Cs Will Prevail With Respect To The Contest Only.
Eligibility Of Amazon Quiz
1. You Should Be An Individual Legal Resident Of The Republic Of India;
2. You Should Have Set India As Your Current Country In Your Account Settings On Amazon;
3. You Should Be Of An Age 18 Years Or Above At The Time Of Entry Into The Contest;
4. You Have A Billing Address Within The Territory Of India;
5. You Should Have A Valid Proof Of Identity And Age In The Form Of A Copy Of PAN Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Indian Passport.