In which year was “Project Tiger” launched in India? – Ans: (C) 1973. Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz Play And Win 10000 Is Live Now. Answers The Quiz And Win 10000. This Quiz Start On 28th August 2021 To 10th September 2021 On Amazon.
Total Five Questions Available On This Platforms. You Can Go There: Amazon Teachers Day Special Quiz
Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz – Short Details
|Name||Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz|
|Date||28th August 2021 To 10th September 2021|
|Time||12:00:00 A.M. To 11:59:00 P.M.|
|Based On||General Knowledge|
|Announcement||21st September 2021|
|Delivered||21st September 2021|
Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz – Questions And Answers
1Q. Name the largest mangrove forest of India
Ans: (C) Pichavaram Mangroves, Tamil Nadu
2Q. Which is the state bird of Chattisgarh?
Ans: (A) Common Hill Myna
3Q. In which year was “Project Tiger” launched in India?
Ans: (C) 1973
4Q. How many national parks does India have?
Ans: (D) 104
5Q. A common theme for species that become extinct could involve:
Ans: (D) All of the above
How To Enter The Amazon Quiz
- At First You Can Go Google Play Store And Download Amazon App.
2. Sign In Amazon Account And Go To Fun Zone Section.
3. The Contest Will Commence On 28th August 2021 From 12:00:00 A.M. To 11:59:00 P.M. (IST).
4. Once You Have Signed In, To The Amazon App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
5. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Drew Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
Terms And Conditions
Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz Time Is Brought To You By Amazon Seller Services Private Limited And Made Available To You By Amazon Seller Services Private Limited. Please Read Their Terms And Conditions Before Entering The Contest. You Agree That By Participating In This Contest Eligibility Requirements As Provided Herein Below. These T&Cs Are In Addition In Addition To The Amazon Conditions Of Use To Which You Agree By Using Amazon And Its Mobile/Tablet Application Or Mobile Site There Of. To The Extent, The Amazon Conditions Of Use Are Inconsistent With Their T&Cs; These T&Cs Will Prevail With Respect To The Contest Only.
Eligibility Amazon Quiz
1. You Should Be An Individual Legal Resident Of The Republic Of India;
2. You Should Have Set India As Your Current Country In Your Account Settings On Amazon;
3. You Should Be Of An Age 18 Years Or Above At The Time Of Entry Into The Contest;
4. You Have A Billing Address Within The Territory Of India;
5. You Should Have A Valid Proof Of Identity And Age In The Form Of A Copy Of PAN Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Indian Passport.